Pearls of Wisdom

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Q & A for Tina McElroy Ansa for Bronze Thrills Magazine - Part Three

Q. What is the next level for you?

A. I plan to continue what I’ve been doing for the past 35 years and to expand my horizons with more writers retreats around the country, writing more books, and perhaps venturing into other areas of creativity, such as television and feature movies.

As a matter of fact, my husband Jonee’ Ansa, a graduate of the American Film Institute in California and a director, cinematographer and filmmaker, and I are currently working on the film adaptation of my first novel, BABY OF THE FAMILY, for the big screen. My dream is for our production company DownSouth Filmworks, Inc. to produce film adaptations of many of your favorite fine African-American novels for television and theaters.

Pray for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home